Prepare for success in high school.
vie’s innovative academic program supports international students with their transition into the canadian public school environment and high school graduation, leading to university or college entrance.
- Teachers are government-certified professionals with expertise in their subject area.
- Instruction is based on the government of British Columbia's curriculum and the prescribed learning outcomes for each .
- Students will receive instruction in developmental English, mathematics, physical education, and intercultural studies.
- Each subject will support students who are learning English as a second language.
- The program includes a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities in and around Victoria.
- Each instructional day, students will have a study-hall session as part of their program of study.
- Transitional activities will connect students to their next high school.
- Upon successful completion, students are eligible for British Columbia Graduation Program credits and will be guaranteed entrance into the Greater Victoria School District.
- Students may enter the program at any time within six weeks of the start date.
- February - June
- April - August
- September - January